Did any of your children took your mobile and tried the wrong pattern over and over? And now you are stuck with a bad message from Google, you can’t access your phone! All your belongings are right there in front of you, but all you can do is nothing. Don’t feel bad for that. This usually happens to those as well who have babies in their houses or at their work place.
There are others too even worse who forget something as important as their pass codes or patterns. Have you given a thought what do they do? Don’t you feel bad, it’s human nature! Do you want to know how to dig out solution to this problem? Do you want to unlock Android lock screen? Let’s find out.
Before starting this procedure, you should make sure that have you got all your data and important stuff backed up already? How to backup the data? Jump into the settings, move to backup and reset option and make sure you have done the backup thing from here. In case of phones like HTC One M8, you can also trigger the option of removal of all data after 10 wrong locks.
To sooth your nerves calm, we have here an approach which will help you getting your device back with your pass code forgotten.
- Let’s start with this attempt, try entering as much as five different patterns to unlock your phone. If you are still unlucky to get your phone unlocked, feel free to jump into the next step.
- At the bottom screen of your phone, there is an option that says Forgot Pattern, click here.
- Your tap will open a window and take you to your Google account.
- Sing in and try authenticating with your Google Account. This will provide you an option to choose your new pattern or pin, your key to the door.
- If somehow, you are not able to get your account access, you need to factory reset your phone, which will erase your all data.
So, did this method work for you? Or you need to reset your device? Share your experiences in the comment section below.